"We give dogs love we can spare, time we can spare and room we can spare.
In return, dogs give us their all.
It's the best deal man has ever made."
--
Mary Focklam

Sunday 26 June 2011

My Mum says....

Jette:
"well mum's not stopped smiling at me all week, don't know what I've done but heard AW(B) mentioned a lot... I know I did well at Newton Heath cos I got rosies and 2 pigs ears, one was a 2nd in jumping, I love my jumpies, the other was for a very wobbly agility run where I kept my mum on her toes stopping me jumping off my contacts and doing a comedy run lol!!!
Mum says I've done everything she ever wanted us to do together and the rest of the summer's going to be a blast, well I've news for her, it was already going to be anyway ha ha!! Just for a treat I got Lucy training on Tuesday, I do contacts for Lucy just to wind my mum up lol!!! Also did lovely jumpies on Weds, I loves my jumpies.
We've just had another cuddle in the field, a bit hot in the sun but hey ho, a cuddles a cuddle, here's to many more!!'

PS mum said Bella's gone into Grade 3....hope we're not going there!



1 comment:

  1. Yay well done clever girlie Jette AW(B) is a fantastic achievement what a fabbie girlie you are :D
    Bella says she thinks she'll be seeing you both in grade 3 very soon its going to be a great place for us fabbiedors to come out to play :D

    ReplyDelete