"We give dogs love we can spare, time we can spare and room we can spare.
In return, dogs give us their all.
It's the best deal man has ever made."
--
Mary Focklam

Tuesday 21 September 2010

...discussing my wibble-wobbles...


Flynn:
We had an ace weekend, got to go to Dilly Dogz and play out with a lovely chocolate lab called Winston who knew all the lab play moves other dogs just don't get, the 'bouncing in-the-face' move or the 'run-and-knock-over-opponent' move nor the 'jump-up-and-break-nose' move nor the 'get-them-behind-the-legs-and-floor-them' speciality, you have to practice that one to time it just right so the knees are nice and relaxed! Winston understood all this so we got on just fine. Willow got to show her unlimpiness and Jette got to do a couple of agility runs and got nice clears for mum. She said she was worried about running on her leg so just ran very slowly and it was OK and also that Jette was a very good girlie. That's ace news as it means we get to go to Hare N Hounds at the weekend, yeah!!!!
I've been hearing the 'removal of my wibble-wobbles conversation' a few times now and I'm worried I won't be able to do my extra wiggly blokey walk if I don't have them anymore so tonight, when we went to the vet, I tried to hide behind mum so he couldn't look at me...I think I heard them say it's not going to be yet so I can wiggle some more... phew!! Willow-old-but-wise-one was pronounced very fit by the vet who's really ever-so-pleased with her, good girlie Willow!!!
I managed to do 45mins at training too as Jake and Jaz weren't there and I could concentrate...hope I don't have to work so hard next week, I had to go home and have a snooze... so did mum!

Jette's pic courtesy of Dilly Dogz

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found someone to play with who spoke labby language, sounds like loadsa blokey fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete