"We give dogs love we can spare, time we can spare and room we can spare.
In return, dogs give us their all.
It's the best deal man has ever made."
--
Mary Focklam

Sunday 17 October 2010

...out and about in scary places....








Flynn:
Well mum seems to think I've become scared of stuff over the last month or so, so today (finally let out after KC) we went to the Sculpture Park to see some arty-stuff for a change.
I saw a huuuuuge rabbit (they don't look like that in the field) and lots of things that looked like alien pooh, plus the scariest men with white faces you have ever seen. I was having none of it and despite mum clicking with an handful of sausages, I barked and barked and barked! Nasty, nasty men!! Plus what i want to know is how come they get to keep their wibblie-wobbleness when I have to lose mine.... :(
Then there was this tunnel thing you walked through that made a noise when your foot went down on the floor and this little human person with a yellow hat was jumping up and down making tunes... I thought he was VERY scary...
So I'm very tired now after all that culture, I saw some very famous Henry Moore things with holes in and some big black volcanic looking lumps by David Nash...all too much for me, I've gone to sleep....ahhhhh!

PS would like to say special mega thanks to super curly-girlie Pickle for my lurve pressie, makes the world a little less scary ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Be brave big Flynn, I'm whizzing you some mousey courage through the ether ... luv from Miss Mouse xx
    Loving the freaky big wabbit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Be brave young Flynn :-)

    ReplyDelete